Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Camp

We went to see "Grown Ups" this weekend (and it was hilarious!) - but it got me thinking of a summer lake house, and how I would decorate it...




Some nice throws available for those cool nights...






A touch of plaid or some stripes on the floor...






And a deep comfy leather sofa to curl up on...







Some modern with the rustic - a cowhide under the Bertoia stools in the eating area...




Classic and simple in the bedrooms...


And after a long day, a nice view of the lake from the bathtub...



How would you decorate your summer house?

10 comments:

Appletree said...

That is perfect for a lake home in the woods!
I would want a whitewashed beachy house.

boops said...

swank lakehouse! can i come for a visit?

boops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I'm coming to hang out at your summer house! I love a big comfy couch to sprawl on.

Saara @ GEORGE Interior Design said...

good question! I'm helping my parents renovate and design our family place right now! hoping to add some blogs about it sometime! :)

sarah, flourish design + style said...

That looks about perfect! xx

This Full Life said...

That wing chair is perfection. Now you have me dreaming....

Melissa said...

Nothing in the world is more blissful then a hammock and a good book!

芸茂芸茂 said...

安一估~你也安一估哦~............................................................

LindsB said...

Exactly the same way- I LOVE everything here!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0