I was tagged again by Krista at Canadian Bride, and since this Monday morning hasn't been particularly inspiring as of yet, I thought I'd bring you all Honest Scrap: Part Deux!
So here goes:
- I'm a white wine girl. There are a few reds that I'll have a glass or two of, but I much prefer white. Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio are my favorites.
- I've been informed that I have a definite Texas accent. I didn't really think I had much of an accent, but evidently I do. But I think I'm okay as long as I don't start turning one-syllable words into two-syllable words. (And people, that can happen. Ask one of my college roommates - "Jee-ill", aka "Jill")
- I'm a dork - I love the "Ghost Whisperer" on TV. But I'm really still pissed off that they killed off her husband, brought him back as a ghost, and then had him take the place of another soul in another man's body. I get that David Conrad would like something more challenging to do, but the storyline is a little stupid. Plus, I want them back together. And the whole "I lost my memory" thing is frustrating. Let's get back to whispering to ghosts to get them to cross over and save the world!
- I can have quite a potty-mouth. Usually when I'm mad or frustrated at something. Not something I go spouting off in public, but sometimes, in the car all by myself, it feels a little good...
- My birthday is coming up in two weeks, and I'll be 33. I think I've stopped counting, though.
- I don't own, nor have I ever owned a pair of Cowboy boots. Everyone thinks that if you're from Texas, you're a cowboy. Now, I'm not saying that I don't like boots, I just haven't had the money or made them a high enough priority to pony up the money for a cute pair.
- I do like country music though. I started really listening to it more a few years ago when I decided that they played the same 4 crap songs over and over and over on the other stations. At least country music gave me something different. Now, though, I realize they also will play their "favorites" quite often, but it doesn't seem to be as bad as the other stations. I still will flip around between several stations, but I think country is my fave.
- I have definitely decided to cut my hair off. It has really annoyed me the last week or so.
- I wish sometimes I could go back and "re-live" my wedding and reception. I had such a good time, and everything went so well. I worked on it and planned for it for so many months, it's a shame that it was all over in one awesome night!
- The older I get, and the closer I get to having kids, the appeal of small town living grows for me. I'm not saying that I'd want to live out in the middle of nowhere, close to nothing, but a nice small town that is within an hour or two of a bigger one would be nice. They seem to have a real sense of community, which is nice.
Okay, so like last time, I'm not going tag anyone in particular. But if you would like to do this too, consider yourself tagged!!
Have a great Monday!