I was tagged by Miss Shugarman from the Sweet Wife to tell 10 honest things about me!
So here goes:
- 1. I don't drink coffee. I don't like the bitter taste. And yes, I've tried a cappuchino - still tastes like coffee. I am an admitted Diet Coke addict.
- 2. I need - *REALLY NEED* - to start working out again as my clothes are starting to get too tight. In fact, and this is honest here, folks - I ripped the inside lining to a pair of pants the other day by bending over. Yeah. That's a good feeling.
- 3. I really wish I could open my own little store. That would be my ultimate dream someday. And if I do, I would want it to be as awesome as Red in Fredricksburg. I think they took my dreams and made them into reality.
- 4. I don't have that many close friends anymore, and I really wish I could meet more! Most of my good friends that I used to have either A) moved away B) have lost touch C) or both. I'm really close with my sisters, which is great! But I really wish I had a great girl friend to gripe with!
- 5. I kind of feel like a dork telling you about my lack of really close friends... but seriously! Where do you meet new friends when you're 32? And not a Mom? Needless to say, that's why you all out there really cheer me up, and I really appreciate it!
- 6. I'm not really that close with my Mother-in-law... we don't quite see eye to eye on most things.... and that's all I will say. Luckily, Chris and I agree on most things.
- 7. I am a total night owl. It's really hard for me to wake up early. If I could set my own schedule, it would be: wake up at 8:30 AM and go to bed around midnight.
- 8. I used to be a history major when I was first in college, before switching to Interior Design. I wanted to be a high school teacher.
- 9. I have hypothyroidism, which means that my thyroid doesn't produce enough hormone. I've been on medication since I was 17. While I will admit that it makes me a little more prone to gain weight easily, I don't believe that it is why I'm heavier than I want to be. That's because I haven't really exercised regularly since the wedding, and I ate too much over the holidays. An underactive thyroid will not cause you to be fat or obese.
- 10. I am seriously considering chopping off my hair! At least to about my shoulders. Right now, it falls just under my bra strap (and that's when it's dry). I'm just kind of tired of it. It doesn't really have any "style" to it, and it gets in the way a lot.
Okay, I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I'm just going to leave it open - if you'd like to tag yourself, be my guest!!