I saw this Q & A over on Linda's site, and thought I'd steal away!!
1. How long have you been blogging? Since May '08.
2. Why did you start blogging? I started reading tons of blogs while planning my wedding, and wanted to join in the fun! Also, I started blogging over at Elizabeth Anne Designs Weddings around the same time.
3. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? I've met some awesome people through this blog. I've been exposed to so many different ideas. I've been able to express myself so much better. (ditto!)
4. How many times a week do you post an entry? I try for at the very least twice a week. Sometimes I fail miserably, and sometimes I post more. It depends on my available time in front of a computer, and if I have anything interesting to share!
5. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? About 5 to 10. On a regular basis.
6. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes, I try to. Unless they have like 100 comments, and then only if I feel strongly about whatever it is. Generally I comment to stay in touch with my other blog-sisters out there.
7. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Is so, are you satisfied with your numbers?No, but Chris wants me to. I don't know how - seriously! But I probably wouldn't care about my numbers.
8. Do you ever regret a post that you wrote? No.
9. Do you think your audience has a true sense of who you are based on your blog? Maybe. I'm not sure. I'm probably a lot more "serious" in real-life.
10. Do you blog under your real name? I use my real first name. I try to avoid using my last name, but I think I've slipped before. (ditto!)
11. Are there topics that you would never blog about? Intentionally bad-mouthing somebody, the specifics of my work. And probably Michael Jackson.
12. What is the theme/topic of your blog? My life with some design bits thrown in along the way.
13. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I guest blog over at EAD Living. But I've been as lazy over there as I have been here! Time to get to work!!
*Oh, and you're welcome for the gratuitous picture of my dog Riley. Just in case you haven't seen enough of him.... Just thought this post needed a pic!