Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year... New Look

I know I'm a little late on this one, but Happy New Year!

One of the things I've been wanting to do is change up the look a little around here - but I haven't found the time before now (sorry). I could tell you about work kicking my butt, our interesting Christmas, my ear infection, my tooth infection, the frigid weather we've been having, and Chris finally (FINALLY) being able to stay home for a while... but I think that just about summed it up.

I'm sure there may still be a few more changes, but so far I'm loving the new gray damask pattern!

12 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

love the new look - it's awesome!

jacque4u2c said...

It was worth the wait - it looks great!

Linda said...

Love the pretty pattern.
Ok, infections bad. Hope they clear up soon! Get well!

sandandstarfish said...

Love the look you're going for! It's very very chic!

Erika said...

Yay!! Glad you are back! Welcome to 2010 & love your 'new look'!!

Katelin & Shaun said...

Love the new look:)

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

ohhhh, beautiful new look! It's so calm and serene-I love it! I hope things settle down for you guys-sounds like you've been pretty busy!

JennyLee said...

Love the new look!!!

MFAMB said...

L O V E

I T

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Happy New Year to you as well! I hope that you're feeling better!

Dreams of Perfection said...

Happy New Year to you also!! I love that purple vase with those flowers! The whole image is so pretty.

Dreams of Perfection said...

Happy New Year to you also!! I love that purple vase with those flowers! The whole image is so pretty.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0