Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring flowers

You know, I planted some daffodil bulbs last fall. And I was so excited last month when they started to sprout! But then... nothing. Just little green shoots - no flowers. Boo.

I can't wait until I can start having flowers like these on my back porch again.



So I went looking for some spring flower inspiration!








Hopefully, in about a week, I'll be seeing these bloom! I think they'll definitely make up for my lack of daffodils.


Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Appletree said...

love those pink branches!

Krista said...

(swoon)

:)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

So pretty. Tulips always remind me of spring.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! We had a very spring like day today (other than the -8C/17F this morning) so these pictures seem appropriate. Hopefully we'll actually see some flowers around here sooner than later!

Happy Wednesday to you as well!

MFAMB said...

mmm..whole foods had some flowering quince branches for sale so i bought some and they are flowering.

a lovely being said...

I can't wait until I have a back yard to plant flowers in! It's my absolute dream to have a garden. Good luck with your flowers-- I'm sure they will be beautiful.
XO fallon

LindsB said...

Spring flowers are the best, there is just something about seeing the life pop up from the frozen ground that is great!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Oh! I love that picture in front of the stone wall! Great Inspiration...

Thanks!
-kelley

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0