Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Business Plans

You know how somedays you're just left a little uninspired? With such a plethora of pretty rooms and information out there on all the other blogs, I sometimes feel like I'm just repeating the same things - which is boring!

So, I thought I'd share with you something I've been working on. I've been working on starting up a small home business making dog beds and dog collar covers (because, you know, I have a little knowledge about dogs). I'm nearly ready to get it up and running, so I've been thinking of packaging - tags, bags, labels and cards.



I am kind of liking kraft paper. Cardstock for notes, boxes for the collar covers...



Tags - round or square? Maybe both??


I'm still considering iron-on labels for the beds. Yes? No?? Too cheesy?



I'll share more about the beds a little later, once I have some more to photograph. But here's a preview:




Another thing I've been up to?? Setting up an awesome GIVEAWAY!

Be sure to check back Friday for all the details.

6 comments:

Appletree said...

Good for you! I will be a customer once my mutt gets over his chewing phase.

Linda said...

I love the round tags. Remind me more of tags on dog's collars.
So excited for your new venture!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Congratulations on your new business! Wishing you nothing but the best! xx

Krista said...

Congratulations!

I like the kraft brown ... very artsy and fun! I also like the round tags, like Linda. And the iron-on labels are cute! :)

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindsB said...

how exciting!! I need to get a dog now so I can be a customer :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0