Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Hate it When This Happens...

All day.

That's how long we worked on my cabinets, and I'm tired.


I thought I would share with you some "before" pictures. And some pictures of what we did today...
But nooooooo.

I can't find the cord to plug the camera into the computer.

And did I mention that I am really tired??
And a bit cranky?

So, once the husband makes it home tomorrow night from his trip, I'll figure out where the cord is, and there will be pictures for everyone to see.

Until then, here's a list of what went down today:

Cabinets and drawers were taken down
Hardware was taken off
Degreaser was applied and all was cleaned
Holes were filled
And lots of sandpaper was used

Tomorrows fun will include primer, cleaning and sanding of the actual cabinet box faces that are inside, and *possibly* a coat of paint!


Later, dearies....

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hope tomorrow goes smoothly.

boops said...

get some rest, take a hot bath.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0