I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Mrs. Life Accounts! Thank you!
For this award, I am supposed to post 7 facts about myself and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers!
Here are some facts:
1. In case you don't already know, Chris and I have 5 dogs. Yes - 5. We didn't intend to have so many - he had one, and I had two when we got together - but we love them all (although this is it for probably the next 10 years!).
2. I hate some of the clothes and hairstyles that some kids and teens are sporting these days! I secretly am glad that all of that will be out of style by the time we have kids and they are that age!
3. We live about 10 minutes away from the new Dallas Cowboys stadium ("Jerry-World") in Arlington, and it is absolutely massive on a grand scale. But it is really cool looking. Can't wait to go see Texas Tech (Chris' alma mater) play Baylor there in November.
4. I always thought I was a "city girl" at heart, and in many ways I am... but as I get older, the draw of living in a small town gets more and more appealing to me.
5. Because Chris travels so much, and I am the one to drop him off and pick him up, I have now memorized the DFW airport and could probably navigate it in my sleep. I realize that is nothing exciting for you to know about me, but just something I was thinking about last Sunday afternoon when I was dropping Chris off again.
6. I have mad love for spicy food. Really spicy food. I love it. Unfortunately, Chris doesn't.
7. When I was younger, in high school, I would get really scared at haunted houses. But now, all they make me do is giggle and laugh. I guess it's because I know they're just people (like me) and that nothing's for real - it's all for fun. I don't know, they're just not all that scary to me anymore. (*On a side note: I also didn't think Paranormal Activity the movie was as scary as I was expecting! It was okay, but not the scarefest I thought it would be! I guess I'm jaded.)
Hmmm.... I'm supposed to name 7 fellow bloggers, but I'll leave it open to anyone who wants to play along . Just let me know so I can come read about you!