Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Breather


I think I am finally kind of catching up. After last week furiously trying to get the guest bedroom finished, the entire house cleaned, and everything ready for guests to come in and stay - as well as get prepped to host a party Saturday night to watch the Texas Tech/Texas game - I think I'm finally catching my breath.

I had a wonderful time with my friends this weekend! The only spoilers?? Tech losing and my Cowboys (more specifically Tony Romo) delivering a less than stellar performance on their first regular season game at the new stadium. 4 turnovers?? Really?? Ugh.

I'm going to be trying to catch up with everyone soon. Our network at work has really been spotty and gone up and down this week. So frustrating! And at home I've had some errands and small things to do that have eaten up my nights. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much, but later tonight (after going over to my sister's for dinner) I'm looking forward to cozying up with the 5 dogs and my netbook and surfing around! Oh, and there may be some wine involved, too.



*I'm not sure where I got that picture of the boat dock, or even what lake it is, but wouldn't it be so nice to be there right now???

3 comments:

Linda said...

I started to go to the gym after work which eats up into my free time. I still have some free time at work to blog hop but I need some longer days.
Enjoy some rest tonight :)

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

Ohh I like that picture, wish that was my backyard1

JennyLee said...

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever catch up!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0