Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just realized something...

There are a lot of bloggers out there that have marked their "blogiversary" or their 100th/200th posts.... evidently I am not one of those. It's not that I think it's not worth noting, it's just that I guess I haven't really been paying attention.
My one year blogiversary?? Oh, it was in May.
My 200th post?? Oh, it was earlier this month.

I guess I'll just have to pay better attention and wait for post #300 or 2 years - whichever comes first.

6 comments:

JennyLee said...

I did the same thing!

Marie said...

Well congratulations on both! I look forward to the next however many to make it to 300 :)

Linda said...

Now I'm more likely to pay attention to anniversaries than 100's, 200's now. But I think I'll celebrate when I get to 1000!

Erika said...

LOL! You probably didn't miss much...my 100th post day was pretty boring. :)

Erika said...

...not even a present from my hubby!!! How rude!! hehe.

Krista said...

Meh. I wouldn't worry about it! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0