Thursday, September 10, 2009

Guest Bedroom re-do: In Progress

Halfway done! The walls are painted.

Here are some "in progress" shots:


You can really see the difference between the old color and the new here. It's more green than it appears in these photos, but it does have a lot of gray in it too. It's very pretty - I'm pleased with how it all turned out!

All done!

It's a little darker "in person" than it appears here.

All I have left to do now is paint the furniture... which of course I was going to start on tonight until it started RAINING!! I was planning on having a little fun with the paint sprayer out in the backyard, but it was not meant to be. However... there is the weekend!

Once all is finished, I'll show you how it turns out!



4 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I am a spray paint fiend. That was our constant fix to just about every problem in college, either we spray painted it or we duct taped.

I tried that new Rustoleum goes on plastic paint and I was mighty impressed. It covered our weird and cheap bathroom furniture Target piece just about perfect without any sanding.

Can't wait to see what you come up with when it's all done.

Marie said...

I like that green, very sage like. Lovely. How are you finding having Chris away? Has the project been good at occupying your time?

Linda said...

Love the color. Looks wonderful. What color are you going to paint the furniture?

Erika said...

SO pretty! I love the color! On my side of town it's supposed to rain allll weekend, good luck getting it done soon! I really wanted to go do Grapefest this weekend but the rain is keeping me home...cleaning out closets. Blah! Enjoy the weekend! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0