Thursday, July 3, 2008

Part One: Primed

I did a little work on the crosses last night. I primed them, filled in the holes with wood putty, so they're ready to be sanded (wood putty and corners), and painted. But I wanted to post some pictures - sort of a "before". I'm hoping to work on these this weekend and hopefully will have more pictures to post on Monday.


But for now, here we go!



I'm so happy that we have a long weekend! I'm off work in about 30 minutes (yes, I'm being bad!), and plan to run some errands. I'm picking up some paper for our invitations, running by a fabric store to see options for possible table runners (I'm still hoping!), and running by a linen rental place that has orange tablecloths (to see exactly WHAT shade of orange). Then it's home, possibly a work out, and getting ready for Chris to come home tonight at 8. I'm so excited to have the afternoon off - I'm looking forward to my errands!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, and safe Fourth of July!!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've been reading and I will be featuring a link to your blog on Sunday!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0